Friday 8 July 2011

Tattoos


I have 3 tattoos, all being quite a large scale. I had my first tattoo at the age of 16... i do love my tattoo for my memories as well as the fact i have drawn all my tattoos my self including my first one but i do wish i would have waited and perfected my image and researched into better tattoo artists before going through with it. My first tattoo was done in Walsall i advise against it.



My First Tattoo...
 I wish to have it extended up my leg further and the thick swirls
covered over. 16


My Second tattoo is my favourite of the three, it was a present to myself on my 20th Birthday. I was inked at the Red Sea Tattoo shop in Manchester, there tattoos rate is bases on sitting time and not size of the tattoo. The staff are really nice and over all a great result. 



Birds and Bow. It fits perfectly around the moles on my back lol 20



My Third Tattoo was a random spur of the moment adventure, while in Stoke-on-trent. The walk in at Rogsy's Tattoo shop in Hanley. The tattooist was cheap but took no effort with detail of the colouring and the hole Tattoo took under 20mins including the preparation of the drawings. I do love the tattoo though but thats more about what it means to me.

Love Hearts 22


In the future i want matching Magpies on my feet representing The Magpie superstition of One for Sorrow, Two for Joy.  ( although i really struggle to draw magpies that are realistic ... if any one can help please do )   I also have designed a pin up style tattoo for my other calf. 






Away with the Birds





No comments:

Post a Comment