Wednesday 6 July 2011

Preparing for Summer Activities... and the rest of forever ...

So i finally managed to finish University ( YAY) and now i have to embark on getting a Job, preparing for the rest of my future...... Well its a good Job i applied for just over 50 Jobs and now i'm set for at least a few years with a full time job starting in September :) As well as a little summer job to earn me some pennies for my English summer holidays hahhaa... rain rain rain. 


So one of the many and most important things i have to look forward to is Leeds Festival!! Where me, my beautiful boy friend and younger cousin have planned and booked to attend!!! We are only going for the Saturday but preparation is still needed !!  After last year (My first year at Leeds Festival) i am fully aware of what to expect when it comes to sanitation around the toilet area and will defiantly be buying anti bacterial hand gel! ew ew ew  I am hoping this event for me and my cousin will turn in to an annual event! Some might even say a tradition!!!

She is VERY excited to see Beady eye.. VERY being a under statement! 



I am looking forward to New Found Glory, Offspring, Bring me the Horizon, Noah and the Whale, as well as the Deftones.

http://www.leedsfestival.com/2011/


Leeds 2010 My excitement of last year.
Mostly over Blink182, the Libertines and the Maccabees 

Happy Happy




  

No comments:

Post a Comment